Sunday 28 February 2010

My belly at 37 weeks

It has been a long 2 weeks. Since week 35 I have experienced backache, tiredness and insomnia. Getting dressed is an activity in itself and I have to sit down after it. Owen also can't understand why I won't sit on the carpet and play with him. He climbs onto the couch and pushes me off from behind. I have watched a considerable about of Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics between 1am and 4am. It inspires me to take up some form of extreme sport.

Summary: I feel itchy, bitchy, enormous, swollen and hot in my skin. I know it is better to wait full-term though but it is a real hardship right now. Oh, and it is true, black really makes one look more slim.






















1 comment:

  1. I am impressed Wendy. These are great. We never got to see them when you were carrying Owen. I bet he is fascinated too to see how the Mommy has grown. You are looking good and I am so proud of all that you manage to do even though it must be difficult at times.

    ReplyDelete